Tuesday 29 January 2013

Rizq Camp better than boot camp

By: Nadira Azhar

“C’mon guys, you can do it! One more set!!” shouted Rizq, as he coaxes his participants to finish their last sets squats.

Rizq runs and manages his own body transformation camp called “Camp-Driven Boot Camp.”

Established for only 6 months, he has managed to pull in more than 20 participants to join his boot camp.

Unlike other boot camps, he leads this camp all by himself.

He gives personal coaching to each participant and does prep talk with them.

Soon after, everyone is pumped-up and ready for their hour-long training.

At dusk, his training begins.

He has brought networking to a whole different level.

Participants will bring in their friends the next week, and their friend’s friends the following week.

“I try and connect myself with all my trainees, even though it’s only for a minute or two. 

They need the extra motivation.

“Not from their boss, nor their friend, not even their family. 

I am their guide, their inspiration,” said Rizq.

“I hate using gym equipment. 

It doesn't give me much space, compared to a recreational park where the boot camp is held – I have all the space I can ask for there,” he continued.

His training is an intensive one hour program of dynamic warm ups  body-weight exercises (calisthenics), cardio (for improving for heart health), circuit training, agility drills, balance drills, challenging games, mind-body challenges, and stretches.

Training is carried out early in the morning and in the evening.

“I have been a loyal trainee of Rizq even before Camp Driven.

“I can say that being in this program, especially with Rizq; it makes me realize the potential that I have with my body.

“I have spent 39 years of my life not knowing the precise art of training my body.

“Rizq is a miracle: he has transformed the way that I think, the way that I eat, and especially the way that I exercise my body!” says Intan, who has trained under Rizq for some time now.  

The program is designed to strengthen your entire body, improve your posture, help you stand tall, improve flexibility, help you sleep better, improve energy levels – and dramatically accelerate fat loss.

He also enjoys outdoor activities such as rock climbing.
At 26 years of age, and managing his Boot Camp, he still finds time to finish his undergraduate degree in Communications and Psychology at SEGi University.

“It is difficult to juggle these two.

“School is important for me, no matter how long I am in here, but it important for me to complete my degree.

“And at the same time, opening up my own company, and having to take responsibility of my clients in my program, I have to manage my time well.

“I have to be driven to handle both work and school!

“I cannot hang out with friends much like I used to. 

However, it’s worth it! All of it!” he said.

Having a background as a body-building instructor, Rizq has a lot of experience working with clients and helping them becoming a better person.

With wide shoulders and strong muscles, he exercises every day in order to keep fit.

Rizq, manager and instructor of Camp Driven Boot Camp.
“If I don’t look good, people will not look up to me.

“I have to take all the instructions I give my trainees and apply it to myself.

“This is how my camp runs. 

Follow my instructions, and you will get the result that you want!”he proclaimed.

“Come and be driven this 29th January at Padang Kota, Kota Damansara.

“I will be having a boot camp session from 6pm to 7pm. Let’s get driven!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment